Is there any honor in politics? Or is it that Politics has drawn individuals with psychopathic tendencies who have to go after something no matter what, regardless of the effects?
If Politics is really the art of the possible then it is possible to become an honest Politician and still succeed.
Who knows? Everything depends entirely on the politician and their motivations in running for office, and their eventual actions after being elected by the people.
Maybe this can be a moment to remind ourselves and reflect on what’s involved with acting within an honest approach. When it comes to politics, Integrity is a very important trait to have. Integrity is an ‘Ethical concept that control even the performing of a task or an individual’s conduct.
Just with rules and regulations after buying outdoor rc helicopter for newbies, there should be ethical rules to follow as well in politics. In fact, there are strict laws in place for usage of drones in the military as well. This keeps everyone in line.
What Defines a Good Politician
- Offers a higher degree of emotional intelligence that produce win/win outcomes and collaborates with others.
- Demonstrates personal devotion to constituents and friends even when it’s not returned.
- Is honest, open and reliable. They do what they say and ‘Walks the talk’ as it pertains for values and their ideals that they freely tell others.
- Demonstrates persistence and personal stability within their dealings with others.
- Voluntarily helps other individuals who are disenfranchised or desperate and battle for their cause.
- Protects the weak, provides people who require it security and safety.
There are so many other positive traits that a politician should embody, but one thing that really matters is that they have a heart to serve and help their constituents.